Northeast Ohio's Top Choice for Air Conditioner Repairs
Let us Help Repair Your Air Conditioning System and Keep Your Home Cool
At Penguin Mechanical, our team of skilled technicians and fully stocked service vehicles are on standby to get your AC system back up and running as quickly as possible. You can count on us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When your ac system is down, the heat is on us to get it fixed fast!
The Penguin Mechanical Repair Advantage
- Covid-19: Our Covid-19 protective measures ensure the safety of you and your family (e.g. daily employee temperature checks, mandatory wearing of shoe covers, gloves, and masks, and more).
- 24 Hour Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, you have Northeast Ohio’s leading AC repair experts on standby for your call!
- We Service Your Area: Penguin Mechanical has an AC service technician in your area right now! We respond to service calls faster than our competition.
- Our Technicians ARE NOT commissioned on repairs: The job of our technicians is to get your system up and running for as low of a cost as possible. There is absolutely no incentive for them to quote you for repairs you do not need, or recommend expensive parts over more affordable ones.
- We Operate a “Drug Free” workplace: We take the safety of you, your family, and your home very seriously. We perform random drug testing of our team regularly to ensure you get a safe and courteous visit each and every time.
- Affordable Repairs: After we diagnose your HVAC unit, the technician will verify the repairs and cost before performing the work. We do not want you to have any surprises at the end of the service call!
- All Makes and Models: Penguin Mechanical can repair any AC system regardless of make and model!
- Superior Service: With our accreditation and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and tons of satisfied customer reviews, you can trust that your AC system is in good hands with us.
- We guarantee our work: At Penguin Mechanical, we offer a “No Hassle” one year guarantee on all of our work.
Experiencing any of these Warning Signs?
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old
- Your air conditioner is inefficient by current energy standards
- Current repair estimate is costly
- Your air conditioner uses R22 freon
- Your home isn't comfortable
If so, it might be time to replace your AC unit.
It’s Allergy Season!! Do You or Someone In Your Family have Asthma, Allergies or Hay Fever? Click Here To See How We Can Reduce the Effects of These Conditions & Improve the Overall Quality Of The Air in Your Home